Eight new nominations have been submitted for the 2016 Sandstone Hall of Fame.
- Three are in Buffalo: St. Michael’s Church, Lafayette Lofts and First Presbyterian Church
- One in Niagara County: St. Peter’s Lutheran Church in Sanborn (Walmore)
- Two in Rochester: Old Federal Building and Christ Church
- One in Wayne County: Zion Episcopal Church in Palmyra
- One in Jefferson County: Emma Flower Taylor Mansion in Watertown
You will find descriptions and photos in the document below.
The Hall of Fame committee plans to visit each of these locations during August and September.