The Trust Awards/Grant Committee held their annual meeting on November
13, 2023 to review this year’s grant applications.
Eight local non-profit groups received a total of $5,000 to assist in the completion of projects that benefit the community.
● Arc GLOW was awarded a grant of $1,079 to help offset the cost of replacing two old wooden
benches at Camp Rainbow.
● Beds from Brian, Inc. was awarded a grant of $400 to assist with the cost of beds for
Genesee Orleans Ministry of Concern.
● Hands 4 Hope Street Ministry was awarded a grant of $375 to provide 25 pairs of men’s
winter waterproof gloves to be distributed at the Medina location.
● Lee-Whedon Memorial Library was awarded a grant of $800 to help with the cost of
purchasing a new lectern with built-in audio system to be used for educational and
● The Medina Historical Society was awarded a grant of $500 for funds to cover historical
speaker and publicity costs for future programming.
● OCALS Learning Services was awarded a grant of $500 to cover the cost of instruction and
materials for parent/tutor training.
● ORG – Friends of Boxwood Cemetery was awarded a grant of $800 to help offset the cost of
printing a second edition of “Where the Past is Present”. All funds from the sales of the
book will go to supporting the mission of Friends of Boxwood Cemetery.
● P.Raising Kids Child Care Center was awarded a grant of $500 to purchase a new stroller for